ANIMAL HEALING WITH TUNING
ANIMAL AND HUMAN HEALING WITH TUNING FORKS
WITH DEBBI WALKER
Debbi Walker is the proud founder and director of Suara Sound Academy established in 2011 which delivers national and international Sound Healing Courses as an Independent Teaching School, registered and recognised by the British Complementary Medicine Association UK. All Debbi’s training courses are certified and insurable.
On this 5 day Certified Animal Healing with Tuning Forks Course you will learn methods of using Sound Healing for the health and well being of Animals and their Guardians and the environment they live in.
You will firstly learn in depth the foundation practice of using Tuning Forks to create optimum health and well being for integrated personal practice.
Once this is mastered for yourself you will then learn the process of doing Prescriptive Sound Treatments for the Guardians and/or their Animals.
Course Content (Subject to change)
- You will work with the energy (chi) vibrations of humans and animals alike, developing a strong auric field and chakra health harmony
- The course will look in depth at the energetic flow between the human/animal biofield, the environment and human/animal health
- Ways that vibrational energy medicine can bring about optimum change and homeostasis to all living matter will be discussed in full
- How Tuning Fork Sound Therapy can create peace and relaxation
- What is Sound Healing?
- What is Energy Healing?
- Sound for Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness
- Why Tuning Fork Sound Therapy?
- How it works
- History and Research studies
- Health and Safety of working with animals
- Animal Chakras
- Human Chakras
- Chakras and associated biology and physiology in Humans and Animals
- One to One Animal Healing
- One to One Human Healing
- Distant Healing with Animals
- Distant Healing with Humans
- Bereavement of pets
- Space clearing
- Sound connection
- Clear, Cleansing and Balancing the energy field and chakras
- How to work with Trauma
- Trauma Release Technique
- Rescued animals and their needs
- Past patterns and behaviour energy release
- Silent Listening - Tuning in
- Sacred Ultrasound with intention
- Still Point Sound Medicine
- Wound and cellular Healing
- Mobility enhancement
- Calming strategies
- Pain Relief
TUNING FORKS USED ON THE COURSE
- Clear Cleanse and Balance Tuning Fork System (OM and 528 tuning forks)
- The Veterinary Act 1966
- Complementary Treatments and the Law
- Risk assessments - safe working environments
- Safety First
- Full consultation assessment form
Certification: Case studies on animals will need to be completed and an assessment process